Court Reporter Online Home Study Program
Start a career in Court Reporting
Would you like to work for a law firm, Federal or State goverment agency, TV network as a stenocaptioner or start your own freelance court reporter business? Then a career as court report may be the career for you.
Court reporter professionals around the nation work for state and local government, private court reporting services, or in businesses of their own. And you can join them, with the training you receive from the Education Direct court reporter correspondence school program.
Learn what it takes to succeed
The Education Direct online home study court reporter training course is designed to help you acquire all the skills necessary to launch a career as a court reporter. Our court reporter training program includes:
- Hands-on training with the Stenograph® Stentura® 200 Student Realtime
- Writer and Case CATalyst software, so you can learn by doing.
- Books, lessons, learning aids, special supplements, equipment, and software included at no additional cost.
- 1-800 Toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone and mail, as well as online examinations and account review.
- Advance Written Communication and Personal Skills Training
- Legal and Medical Terminology Training
- Professionalism and Speed Development Training
Request A Free Information Package
So launch a career as a Court Reporter with training from the Education Direct online home study court reporter training course. To find out more about this program (1) click on the "Free Info Kit" button below, (2) fill out the personal information form, (3) select "Court Reporter" from the pull down menu and we will send you detailed information about the Education Direct court reporter online home study program.